Gluten is a form of protein that is found in crops like wheat and oats. From celiac disease to gluten intolerance, there are many conditions that can make your sensitivity to gluten. But, the fact is, many foods fortified with vitamins and minerals, such as cereals, are made from these gluten-induced crops. So those with gluten intolerance may find themselves bloated and experience stomach pain while eating these foods. Taking gluten-free supplements is one of the best ways to ensure you avoid these signs and also make sure that you don’t suffer any vitamin deficiencies.
Benefits of Gluten Free Multivitamins
Juka’s Organic’s liquid gluten free multivitamins have essential nutrients, Africa’s superfood baobab powder, and natural aloe vera. It is a great supplement to add to your daily food intake if you have gluten intolerance. Not only do we perfect this supplement with potent nutrients that the body needs but we also make sure the flavor is palatable. Here is how different vitamins and compounds present in our supplement help people with their health:
- Vitamin B – It is vital as an energy supplement for reducing fatigue and tiredness. It supports the immune system and also helps to form red blood cells.
- Vitamin D – It is essential to support healthy teeth, bones, and immune systems.
- Vitamin K – It is crucial for bone health and also supports normal blood clotting
- Vitamin C – this particular vitamin can boost the immune system, and energy, and is good for your skin, hair, and nail health.
- Iron – Gluten intolerance often leads to iron deficiency, which is why you should take our multivitamin. It will make up for your body’s iron requirement and also help to reduce fatigue.
Gluten-Free Multivitamin Dosage:
You can easily locate the liquid multivitamin dose per day from the instructions printed on the label of the bottle. The multivitamin dosage is designed to make sure you receive the optimal amount of vitamins that your body needs without exceeding the upper limit. A typical liquid multivitamin is often about an ounce of product, but this may vary according to the specific formula or brand you choose.
Quite often, the dosage for gluten free multivitamins is universal for all age groups. Most of the time you will have to take your supplement once per day, however, if your doctor has prescribed your supplement, then you should follow their instruction. You may consume your multivitamin is mostly up to you, but, the easiest way to remember to take your multivitamin is by making a habit of taking it around the same day.
Buying Gluten-Free Multivitamins:
Juka’s Organic is among the leading providers of natural superfoods and beauty products in the US. Our liquid multivitamin has a great taste and you can add it to your water, smoothies, juice, yogurt, and even to your oatmeal or fonio breakfast. To buy the best quality gluten-free multivitamins, click this link: https://jukasorganic.com/products/buy-liquid-multivitamin