We Empower Women, Youths & Low Income Communities In Africa By Connecting African Women Farmers to The Rest of The World. We At Juka's Their Sustainable Food And Beauty Products That Are Indigenous To The Countries We Import From. We Give These Women the Opportunity to Compete In Today’s Global Economy.
Our vision is to combine organic, natural food & beauty products from all over the continent of Africa, ethically harvested by women farmers from small villages to offer them to the West. This will help women farmers sustain their own income, to shelter and educated their children and help diminish hunger and poverty in Africa. And for the healthy conscious consumer to have an alternative way to a healthy living by introducing them to some of the most potent natural & unique products that Africa has to offer.
- Juka’s Organic Partners & Empower Women in African Villages
- Help Sustain Their Own Sauce of Income by Competing In Today’s Global Economy
- Shelter Their Children & Help Educate Them
- Diminish Poverty in The Rural Areas of Africa
- Healthier American Consumers
- A Better World
- Juka's Organic Co. partners up with great nonprofit organizations in Africa that alines with our core mission, building and empowering our communities.
- All Juka’s Products Are Source from Its Place of Origin, This Is to Ensure Sustainability & To Maintain the Quality of The Products Harvested By Our Women Partners
- Juka’s Products Are All Ethically Harvested from Responsible Sound Sources.
- Juka’s Organic Stands Against Deforestation & The Endangerment of Wildlife.
Juka's Organic Also Gives Back By Partnering Up with Non Profit Organizations In The Many Countries We Import Products From.
Starfish International is an organization that uplifts Africa's young. They prioritizes the impact of their students in their communities through a mutually beneficial system in which the Starfish girls get a concrete, practical, real-world education.
We Believe Even If You Impact Just One Life, You've Changed The World Forever! Big thanks to you, the Juka's Organic Community, for putting a smile on the young faces from Gambia's Starfish International.
Supporting Women Farmers & Their Children
For centuries Red Palm Oil has served as a cure for many common ailments in Africa. particularly extra virgin has tremendous health benefit on hair, skin and on overall health such as heart conditions, vitamin A deficiency and on lowering cholesterol. The red color comes from the natural presence of beta-carotene and lycopene, which gives carrots and tomatoes their distinctive red and orange colors. Once digested, the body converts these to vitamin A. The equivalent amount of organic red palm oil offers 15 times the beta-carotene of a carrot. In Africa most villagers use the oil as their number one cooking oil.
Juka’s women farmers use the traditional method of red palm oil extraction to maintain the authenticity of the oil and the potent health benefits it offers. Because of the wholesomeness of red palm, Juka’s Organic has infused virgin red palm into different products to make it easier to add to one’s livelihood.
Juka's Organic Co., has combine variety of innovative items (Organic Red Palm Oil, Shea butter, Baobab Fruit Powder, Red Palm Oil Soaps, Hair Products and lots more) from the historic past of Africa to tailor them to fit today's contemporary life while still maintaining the authenticity of these products. Our products are all made with sustainable ingredients, they are imported from small villages of Africa that are produced by small scale women farmers. Watch our company story on our homepage to learn more about us.