From medicines to cosmetics, Shea butter is an important ingredient in most products around us. Shea butter is a fat extracted from the nuts or seeds of the Shea tree. Due to its exceptional moisturizing and hydrating properties, Shea butter is extensively used as a skincare product. It has also been used in the culinary arts by blending it with spices to make drinks on special occasions. To talk about its medicinal benefits, Shea butter is used to treat inflammation, coughing, and diseases like leprosy. It is also an excellent wound-healing agent, as it promotes the regeneration of skin and healing stretch marks. Here are some important compounds present in organic Shea butter that makes this product so beneficial:
- Oleic acid is one of the naturally occurring fatty acids
- Oleic acid helps keep the skin radiant, soft, and supple.
- It promotes hair growth and keeps the hair strong and nourished.
- It acts as an anti-aging agent by reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- It Laos helps fight stiffness, inflammation, and pain in the joints as it has amazing antioxidant properties.
- Oleic acids also help reduce dandruff and keep the hair shining
- Palmitic acids are known to provide soft and smooth hair without leaving any stickiness.
- It is often used in skincare products to hide blemishes.
- It also has excellent antioxidant properties that can neutralize the damage caused by free radicals.
- You can find palmitic acid naturally in a number of dairy products including milk, cheese, butter, etc.
- Linoleic acid is a polyunsaturated omega-6 fatty acid and is known to promote healthy hair growth. It can effectively moisturize your hair and keep them hydrated.
- It is a powerful emulsifier and is used in soaps and oils that are quick-drying in nature.
- Linoleic acid has been known to be excellent against acne from treating to preventing.
- It is a very powerful antioxidant that can lock moisture inside the hair and skin.
- Linoleic acid is also known to treat skin problems such as dermatitis and eczema. It can also slow down the process of premature aging.
- Polyphenols are extremely powerful antioxidants present in organic Sheabutter, which are known to act as soft-softening agents.
- They are effective anti-aging compounds and protect the skin from the harmful effects of UV rays that can damage the skin adversely.
- They help in cell regeneration and make skin elastic, which results in healthy beautiful skin.
- Polyphenols are excellent at boosting circulation and promoting better oxygen transport to the skin.
- They help repair damaged tissues and soothe the skin. They also keep the skin hydrated and bring lasting relief.
Buy the Best Quality Shea Butter
Juka’s Organic is one of the largest suppliers of organic superfoods and beauty products in the USA from Africa. We have women farmer partners in the villages of Africa who use traditional methods to derive organic Shea butter. Our Shea butter is 100% natural, unrefined, unprocessed, and free from any additives or preservatives. To buy the best quality Organic Shea Butter, click on this link: https://jukasorganic.com/products/buy-shea-butter