Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Juka’s Organic extra virgin olive oil is nutritious, high in phenolic antioxidant filled with beneficial fatty acids. Our olive oil contains a potent amount of vitamins E and K., it is also loaded with powerful antioxidants that helps fight free radicals. Extra virgin olive oil is accredited with antibacterial properties that can effectively inhibit or even kill harmful bacteria in the body with many other health worth.
Juka’s taste like olives as it should. Our olive oil is extra virgin, unprocessed, cold pressed & organic. It is sourced by small scale women farmers in North Africa. Juka's olive oil is 100% natural, we bring it to you at its purest. Try Juka’s cold pressed, extra virgin olive oil to discover what sets it apart from other olive oils in the market.
Extra virgin, cold pressed olive oil is solid in cool temperature and melts in warm temperature. This is one way to know if your olive oil is unrefined.
- This Is Not Your Ordinary Olive Oil, Juka’s Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Is 100% Pure, Clean and It’s Obtained from Its Indigenous Land in North Africa. No Added Additives, Flavorings, Processing Or GMO; This Is Simply the Purest Olive Oil; Just Nature’s Gift to Us
- Unlike Regular Olive Oil, Juka’s Is Made in Small Quantities, Hand Selected to Maintain the Perfect Texture, The Decadent Flavors, Unique Aroma, and Potent Nutrients The Oil Has to Offer
- Low-Acidity Olive Oil Is Naturally High in Polyphenols, Packed with Vitamins and Essential Fatty Acids. Best for Dipping, Drizzling, or Coating, Cooking or Add on Oil as A Salad Dressing, Marinating Meat and Fish to Enrich Flavors and Promote a Healthier You
- Potent Antioxidant Properties of Polyphenol. Juka’s Gourmet Olive Oil Helps Fight Free-Radicals That Causes Cellular Damage. Pure Olive Oil, Like All Our Other Cooking Oils Have Many Health Benefits and Helps Reduce the Risk of Common Chronic Diseases.
- Packed In Eco Friendly Glass Bottles, Sustainably Harvested, Proudly Carbon-Negative. Real Food That Is Safe for You & The Environment; It Is Meant to Give Your Body the Nutrition It Needs.
Notes (Our 64oz bottles are sold in PET "1" plastic, the safest plastic)
Our Product Story
Juka's Organic Co. partners up with small scale women farmers from North Africa to supply their virgin, unprocessed, organic olive oil. All the women that work with Juka's use the traditional method of olive oil extraction, cold pressed which is the method that has been used throughout north Africa for centuries. The continent of Africa has a lot of sustainable natural food products to offer to the world. The olive oil from North Africa is very potent filled with all the goodness nature has to offer. All Juka’s Organic Co. are 100% sustainable, our partners stand against the destruction of rainforest & wildlife. "It is to our benefit as Africans to stand against deforestation because natural resources, wildlife and rainforest is what makes Africa unique and special ". Juka Ceesay